This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Elevation||272 m (892 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MP|
|Vehicle registration||MP 53|
Sidhi is located at  It has an average elevation of 272 metres (892 feet) and covers a geographical area of 10,536 km2. It is a state of Chandela Rajputs who came from Khajuraho. They mainly live in Bardi State and then again divide into a few areas in Sidhi. Akash Dev Singh hailed from this city and is a known personality..
As of the 2001 India census, Sidhi had a population of 45,664 with males constituting 54% of the population, females 46%. Sidhi has an average literacy rate of 69%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 77%, and female literacy is 60%. In Sidhi, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Birbal Birthplace is Ghoghra Sidhi, and his career started from here before moving to Mughal Emperor Akbar's court.
- Arjun Singh former CM of Madhya Pradesh
- Govind Mishra, Member of Parliament, Parliamentary Constituency No. 11 Sidhi
- Ajay Singh, former cabinet minister in Madhya Pradesh Govt., Leader of opposition; Member of Legislative Assembly, Assembly Constituency No. 76 Churhat.
- Riti Pathak, Member of Parliament, Parliamentary Constituency No. 11 Sidhi
- Satish Agnihotri, chief justice of sikkim state born at Rampur Naikin tehsil and primary studied at Govt H S School Rampur Naikin
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sidhi
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.