From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sleeping sickness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleeping sickness may refer to:
- African trypanosomiasis, also known as sleeping sickness, is a vector-borne parasitic disease
- Animal trypanosomiasis, also known as nagana or animal African trypanosomiasis
- Eastern equine encephalitis virus, a zoonotic alphavirus and arbovirus present in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Encephalitis lethargica, a form of encephalitis that swept the world in the 1920s
- Fatigue (medical), any one of several other medical conditions that cause lethargy
In arts and entertainment:
- Sleeping Sickness (film), a 2011 German film
- "Sleeping Sickness" (song), a 2008 song by the band City and Colour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleeping sickness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.