Social Service Review
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Soc. Serv. Rev.|
University of Chicago Press (United States)
Social Service Review is an academic journal published by the University of Chicago Press which covers social welfare policy and practice and its effects. It was established in 1927 and the editor-in-chief is Susan J. Lambert (University of Chicago).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- ProQuest databases
- Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- PAIS International
- Social Services Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- EBSCO databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences
|This article about a social science journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.