Sonia Mary Cole
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Sonia Mary Cole|
|Fields||anthropology, archaeology, geology|
Cole worked for the British Museum, and conducted extensive fieldwork in Africa.
- An Outline of the Geology of Kenya (1950)
- The Prehistory of East Africa (1954, 2nd Ed. 1958, Rev Ed. 1964)
- Races of Man (1963, 2nd Ed. 1965)
- The Neolithic Age (1970)
- Leakey's Luck (1975)
- Leakey, M. "Obituary: Sonia Mary Cole", Аzama 17, 1982 : vii-viii. 368. 
- "Review: Races of Man", Stanley M. Garn, American Anthropologist, New Series, Vol. 65, No. 6, Dec., 1963, pp. 1410-1411.