Seygall graces H&M's store launch in Mumbai, 2016
Sonnalli Seygall is an Indian actress whose film-debut was the 2011 Pyaar Ka Punchnama, directed by Luv Ranjan. She played Rhea opposite Rayo Bakhirta playing Vikrant Chaudhary. Sonnalli was also seen in Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 and Wedding Pullav , both releasing on the same day (16 October). She was recently seen in an advertisement with Salman Khan for Thums-Up.
She was a ramp model before she decided to try her luck at the Miss India Worldwide competition. She has featured in music videos for Atif Aslam (Tips), Prem, a Canadian singer (Times) and Dr. Zeus (Studio One). Having done anchoring at live events for Reebok, Castrol, Indiatimes, Filmfare, Times of India and Dadagiri (reality show), she has also performed at the Indian Embassy in Russia.
Sonnalli will next be seen in Jai Mummy Di, a romantic comedy starring Sunny Singh, Supriya Pathak, & Poonam Dillon, directed by Navjot Gulati. The film is scheduled to be released on 17 January 2020.
|2011||Pyaar Ka Punchnama||Rhea|
|Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2||Supriya|
|2018||Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety||Cameo Appearance|
|2020||Jai Mummy Di||Saanjh|
- "I would have regretted had I not done PKP - Sonalli Sehgall - Download Hindi Songs Free". Zimbio. Archived from the original on 26 May 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "'I shot non-stop for 106 hours'- Sonnalli Seygall". Asian Age. 6 October 2015. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- "Salman Khan roots for Sonnalli Seygall'". Urban Asian. 14 October 2015. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- Gupta, Priya (14 October 2015). "Sonnalli Seygall: Like all girls, I too had a crush on Salman Khan". Times Of India. TNN. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- "Sonalli Sehgall". Times of India. 8 July 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Sunny Singh and Sonnalli Seygall's film Jai Mummy Di to release on January 17. See new motion poster". India Today. 6 September 2019. Retrieved 10 September 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sonnalli Seygall.|
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|