Portland Historic Landmark
The Spalding Building in 2015
|Location||319 SW Washington Street
|NRHP Reference #||82001513 |
|Added to NRHP||October 7, 1982|
The Spalding Building, formerly the Oregon Bank Building, is a historic office building in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States on the northwest corner of SW 3rd Avenue and Washington streets. Since 1982, it has been on the National Register of Historic Places.
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission (July 2010), Historic Landmarks -- Portland, Oregon (XLS), retrieved November 13, 2013.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Multnomah County, Oregon, pg. 9". Retrieved 2007-07-28.
- King, Bart: An Architectural Guidebook to Portland, pg. 145. Gibbs Smith, 2001
- Multnomah County Assessor. Assessor Information on PortlandMaps.com
- "Emporis: Spalding Building". Retrieved 2007-07-28.
- Rogoway, Mike (August 24, 2016) [online date August 22]. "Rounded individuals fit easily into this Squarespace". The Oregonian. pp. B13, B15. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|