|Elevation||367 m (1,204 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||81633|
|U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Strain, Arkansas|
Strain is an unincorporated community in Richland Township, Washington County, Arkansas, United States. It is located between Fayetteville and Elkins. The community consists of a small number of homes located around a road junction near the Middle Fork White River.
- "Strain, Arkansas." Histopolis Retrieved May 3, 2011.
- "Feature Detail Report for: Black Oak, Arkansas." USGS. U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Strain, Arkansas Retrieved May 3, 2011.
- Arkansas Atlas and Gazetteer (Map) (Second ed.). DeLorme. § 22.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- History of Benton, Washington, Carroll, Madison, Crawford, Franklin, and Sebastian Counties, Arkansas. Higginson Book Company. 1889. p. 322.
|This Arkansas state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|