Elm Springs Township, Washington County, Arkansas
|Township of Elm Springs|
Location of Elm Springs Township in Washington County
Location of Washington County in Arkansas
|• Total||15.0 sq mi (39 km2)|
|• Land||14.9 sq mi (39 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||1,227 ft (374 m)|
|• Density||128/sq mi (49/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||69787|
|U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Elm Springs Township, Washington County, Arkansas|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Elm Springs Township covers an area of 15.0 square miles (39 km2); with 14.9 square miles (39 km2) land and the remaining 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) water. It was cut from Clear Creek Township in 1852. By 1920 Elm Springs Township had given part to Harmon Township and Litteral Township.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains no cemeteries.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- Baker, Russell (1985). Arkansas Township Atlas 1819-1930. Hot Springs, AR: Arkansas Genealogical Society. p. 202. OCLC 11528205.
- "Township of Elm Springs, Washington County, Arkansas". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-09-06.
||Township 13, Benton County||Township 13, Benton County||Township 4, Benton County|
|Township 13, Benton County||Springdale Township|
|Township 13, Benton County||Harmon Township||Tontitiown Township|