Summer Morning, Summer Night
Summer Morning, Summer Night is a collection of short stories by American writer Ray Bradbury, edited by Donn Albright and Jon Eller and first published by in 2002 PS Publishing. All the stories save one are set in Green Town, Illinois, Bradbury's name for his hometown of Waukegan, Illinois. Several of the stories feature some of the characters from his 1957 book, Dandelion Wine. Some stories are less than one page long.
The collection contains:
- End of Summer (1948)
- The Great Fire (1949)
- All on a Summer's Night (1950)
- Miss Bidwell (1950)
- The Pumpernickel (1951)
- At Midnight, in the Month of June (1954)
- A Walk in Summer (1979)
- Autumn Afternoon (2002)
- Arrival and Departure
- The Beautiful Lady
- Love Potion
- Night Meeting
- The Death of So-and-So
- I Got Something You Ain't Got!
- The Waders
- The Dog
- The River That Went to the Sea
- Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over!
- The Projector
- The People with Seven Arms
- A Serious Discussion (or Evil in the World)
- The Fireflies
- The Circus
- The Cemetery (or The Tombyard)
- Summer's End
- "Bradbury,Summer Morning, Summer Night". www.subterraneanpress.com. Retrieved 2011-03-17.
- Summer Morning, Summer Night title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Summer Morning, Summer Night publication contents at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about a collection of short stories is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|