Anuj Sachdeva (born 5 October 1984) is an Indian actor who has done films such as the critically acclaimed Hawaa Hawaai; a romantic comedy, Love Shagun and two super hit Punjabi films; Haani and Police in Pollywood. His most popular ads are Nivea, Raymonds, Samsung, MRF, Gillette, Fiama Di Wills and many more. Sachdeva has been part of the long-running soap Sabki Laadli Bebo, romance dramas Chhanchhan and Itti Si Khushi. Recently, he was seen in a character as Sahil Sengupta in Colors popular show Swaragini - Jodein Rishton Ke Sur.
Anuj Sachdeva was born in Delhi. Before his acting career took off, Sachdeva was working with his father in his business of manufacturing shoes. He is a qualified shoe designer as well. He began his modeling and acting career on his father's insistence.
Sachdeva is trained in martial arts for nine years and has a brown belt in Taekwondo.
He loves animals and is actively involved in the welfare of stray animals.
Sachdeva appeared on Season 3 of the reality show MTV Roadies and was a huge hit with the female audience. Raghu Ram during the Delhi auditions also described him as a "chick magnet". After enjoying a huge fan following during the Roadies days, he formally began his acting career with a cameo in a 2007 Hindi film Delhii Heights.
He enrolled himself for the Grasim Mr. India pageant. Sachdeva was bestowed with trophies of Mr. Photogenic and Best Talent. His modelling career took off from here on and he appeared in many commercials and has worked alongside Bollywood actors Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Esha Gupta, Saiyami Kher and Sunny Leone.
Sachdeva debuted on television with Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo. He later appeared in Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi where he played the role of Thakur Aditya Singh, the male protagonist with a feisty attitude. Sachdeva quit the show later that year expressing dislike for the script. He then moved to New York for a few months to pursue a course in Method Acting at Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute. Sachdeva joined Sony TV's Chhanchhan in 2013 as a replacement for Farhan Khan. Sachdeva was signed on by Rajan Shahi as the male protagonist of his show Itti Si Khushi on Sony TV. He was then seen as Sahil Sengupta in Rashmi Sharma Telefilms Limited Swaragini - Jodein Rishton Ke Sur on Colors TV.
Sachdeva has been a part of several music videos.
|2005–2006||MTV Roadies 3||Self||MTV India|
|2009–2011||Sabki Laadli Bebo||Amrit Malhotra||Star Plus|
|2012||Phir Subah Hogi||Thakur Aditya Singh||Zee TV|
|2013||Chhanchhan||Manav Borisagar||Sony TV|
|2014–2015||Itti Si Khushi||Aman Goyal||Sony TV|||
|2016||Swaragini - Jodein Rishton Ke Sur||Sahil Sen Gupta||Colors TV|
|2018||Laal Ishq||Bijua and nikhil||&TV||Episode 22 & 39|
|2019||Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna||Vyom Malhotra||Star Plus|||
|2019||Nach Baliye 9||Contestant||Star Plus||with Urvashi Dholakia|
- 2007 Delhii Heights
- 2013 Haani as Harman
- 2014 Hawaa Hawaai as Bugs
- 2014 Police in Pollywood
- 2016 Love Shagun as Jyotiraditya Suryakant Dubey/JD 
- Bin Bulaye Mehmaan
- The Reunion as Dev
- Chugh, Naveen Kumarnawang (3 August 2012). "Rolling on". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- L Romal M Singh (3 July 2012). "Everyone thinks they're related to me, says Anuj Sachdeva". DNA. Pune. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute". www.methodactingstrasberg.com. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Naval-Shetye, Aakanksha (14 April 2012). "Anuj Sachdeva bags Phir Subah Hogi". Mumbai: DNA. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "The big screen debut - Indian Express". archive.indianexpress.com. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- "Anuj Sachdeva: I'm looking for my soulmate - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- "Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna: Shrenu Parikh to Zain Imam, the per-episode salary of the actors will leave you surprised!". Catch News. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- "Nach Baliye 9: Yes, Urvashi Dholakia Will Tango With Ex-Boyfriend. Salman Khan To Reveal Her Dance Partner Soon". NDTV.com. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- "'Love Shagun' cast and crew shoot for a song at Madh Island". mid-day. 18 March 2015. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- "Exclusive: Love Shagun Actor Anuj Sachdeva Says, "I will not show my butt for a movie."". Desimartini. 21 January 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2019.