Taiwan Area National Freeway Bureau
Táiwān Qū Guódào Gāosù Gōnglù Jú
|Formed||8 June 1970|
|Headquarters||Taishan, New Taipei|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Transportation and Communications|
The Taiwan Area National Freeway Bureau (Chinese: 臺灣區國道高速公路局; pinyin: Táiwān Qū Guódào Gāosù Gōnglù Jú) is the organization under the Ministry of Transportation and Communications of the Taiwan (ROC) in charge for freeway-related matters.
The bureau was originally established on 8 June 1970 as Freeway Engineering Bureau. On 1 December 1978, it was renamed to Taiwan Area National Freeway Bureau.
- Civil Service Ethics Office
- Personnel Office
- BAS Office
- Secretary Office
- Land Division
- Construction Division
- Technical Division
- Toll and Service Division
- Traffic Management Division
- Widening Region Engineering Office
- Southern Region Engineering Office
- Central Region Engineering Office
- Northern Region Engineering Office
- "Freeway Bureau English Version>About us>Organizational System". Freeway.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
|This article related to government in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|