Talk:2004 FA Community Shield
|2004 FA Community Shield is part of the "Arsenal F.C.–Manchester United F.C. rivalry" series, a current good topic candidate. A good topic should exemplify Wikipedia's very best work, and is therefore expected to meet several criteria. Please feel free to leave comments.|
|2004 FA Community Shield has been listed as one of the Sports and recreation good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject Football||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:2004 FA Community Shield/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I think I'd link stoppage time. I'd write, "For Arsenal,..." at the beginning of the Team selection section - to delineate better. ref 16 does not mention the £175,000 figure and reference to it bing the the largest ever given to a club by the FA in it. It is a good fact and would be good to keep in as long as we can find a source.
1. Well written?:
- Prose quality:
- Manual of Style compliance:
2. Factually accurate and verifiable?:
- References to sources: -
spotchecking was in order apart from one identified above.
- Citations to reliable sources, where required:
- No original research:
3. Broad in coverage?:
- Major aspects:
4. Reflects a neutral point of view?:
- Fair representation without bias:
5. Reasonably stable?
- No edit wars, etc. (Vandalism does not count against GA):
6. Illustrated by images, when possible and appropriate?:
- Images are copyright tagged, and non-free images have fair use rationales:
- Images are provided where possible and appropriate, with suitable captions: