Talk:A Rugrats Chanukah
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the A Rugrats Chanukah article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|A Rugrats Chanukah is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|A Rugrats Chanukah is part of the Judaism in Rugrats series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on December 21, 2011.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Notes following my copy edit
Just gave this article a copyeditor's once-over. The prose looks in decent shape to me. A few questions, or areas for clarification:
- "Paul Germain, co-creator of Rugrats, responded by suggesting a Passover special instead, describing it as a "funny idea.""
I don't have access to the cited article, and am a woeful shiksa, so I can't tell: was Germain describing the general idea of a Passover episode as funny, or had he particularly had a funny idea for one?
- Similarly, in the "controversy" sections - it sounds as though the "dumbfounded" and "absurd" lines are direct quotes from Hecht - is that so? When writing about controversies it is good to avoid paraphrase, so I'd like to check that these are the precise words Mr. Hecht used.
Links to videos
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on A Rugrats Chanukah. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120108001633/http://www.nick.com:80/videos/clip/NTV_rug_chanukah_full.html to http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/NTV_rug_chanukah_full.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111215140604/http://www.nick.com:80/videos/clip/chanukah-clip.html to http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/chanukah-clip.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.