|WikiProject Trains / Rapid transit||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject California / San Francisco Bay Area||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Proposal: Remove AC transit info
The title of this page is "AirBART", not "Bus transportation between Coliseum/Oakland Airport BART station and Oakland Airport." As it is, detailed descriptions of how to take the AC Transit route take up nearly a third of the page. It's useful information that could go on Oakland International Airport, Oakland Coliseum Amtrak/BART Station, or AC Transit, but it doesn't belong here. --Jfruh (talk) 01:16, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
Is this really a stub?
Sure, the article isn't really very long, but I can't for the life of me see how exactly it should be expanded in ways that would be useful and informative. There just isn't that much to say about AirBART. Do we need the stub notices? --Jfruh (talk) 22:31, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
Merged OAC material to BART expansion article
There were two repositories of material about the Oakland Airport Connector, which makes it harder to find and to maintain. I've merged the two together, and for (now) put the combined material in the appropriate section of the Bay Area Rapid Transit expansion article, leaving a summary here.
My reasoning is that currently this is a BART project, so should be discussed in the most detail in the article about BART projects. As it gets closer to completion, it should be relocated to this article, which should eventually be renamed to Oakland Airport Connector when AirBART is finally taken out of service.--NapoliRoma (talk) 21:01, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
This got added to the article earlier today. Is there a citation for who runs AirBART?
According to http://www.flyoakland.com/noise/environmental_airquality.shtml , the Port of Oakland is buying/has bought buses for the route, which strongly implies they run the service. True? Again, a source seems called for.--NapoliRoma (talk) 22:04, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on AirBART. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100103135108/http://flyoakland.com/noise/environmental_airquality.shtml to http://www.flyoakland.com/noise/environmental_airquality.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090815102706/http://www.actransit.org/riderinfo/busfares.wu to http://www.actransit.org/riderinfo/busfares.wu
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061008222124/http://www.actransit.org/faq/faq_list.wu?faq_id=&topic_id=23 to http://www.actransit.org/faq/faq_list.wu?faq_id=&topic_id=23
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.