|WikiProject Palestine||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
Ajjul doesn't mean calves (Ujul does, written the same way in Arabic without the shadda, عُجول vs. عَجّول). Ajjul could mean calf or little calf, (as a diminutive of Ijl). I couldn't find any source that says where the name came from. One site mentioned that the firinja in the middle ages called it "Jul". I have no idea how reliable that source is, or even what it means exactly. I'll keep looking for sources. I removed the meaning in the meantime. Also, riwaq has some more info on the village (as well as many more), and especially the historic buildings in it. There's also a very nice photo gallery. --Fjmustak (talk) 08:38, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- I just got the "calves" meaning from the google translation for the village's website. I might look into what it means, but I wouldn't know where to start. --Al Ameer son (talk) 20:49, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Ajjul. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090304011608/http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_pcbs/populati/pop07.aspx to http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_pcbs/populati/pop07.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081119061257/http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_pcbs/phc_97/ram_t6.aspx to http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_pcbs/phc_97/ram_t6.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081119061326/http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_pcbs/phc_97/ram_t1.aspx to http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_pcbs/phc_97/ram_t1.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.