|WikiProject Anthroponymy||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ashanti names redirect.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
I had started the article day name before I found this article.
It seems to me the concept is broader than Ashanti
- we have an article on day name for the general concept
- also a more details article entitled "Ashanti day names"
Also, please look at the article on R.S.Rattray, which they are trying to get deleted!
- Johnbibby 18:10, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
All the names are due to Ashanti influence Like the Akwamu
Merged article/additional names
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Akan names. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140314103015/http://asanteman.freeservers.com/contact.html to http://www.asanteman.freeservers.com/contact.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.