|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Noticed the following and requested comment:
Alexa recently starred in Am I Me? a disney channel film about a young girl searching for self-actualization amidst the hardships of an unplanned teenage pregnancy, anorexia nervosa, alcoholism, and other typical teenage angst issues that every teenager goes through at some point in their life.
Never heard of this movie, and as there is no way in heck Disney Channel would produce a movie touching on those topics, I brought it up here so someone could determine if the entire thing is vandalism or not. WAVY 10 Fan (talk) 19:53, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
- It looks like someone else thought so too, it's already been reverted. I think it's pretty safe to assume it was just vandalism too. For An Angel (talk) 02:52, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
File:Alexa-nikolas.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Alexa-nikolas.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
Don't panic; deletions can take a little longer at Commons than they do on Wikipedia. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion (although please review Commons guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
To take part in any discussion, or to review a more detailed deletion rationale please visit the relevant image page (File:Alexa-nikolas.jpg)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Alexa Nikolas. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120113232430/http://www.jamielynnspears.ca/britney_spears/zoey-101-alexa-nicolas-berated/ to http://www.jamielynnspears.ca/britney_spears/zoey-101-alexa-nicolas-berated/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080304222052/http://www.youngartistawards.org/noms26.htm to http://www.youngartistawards.org/noms26.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100704071111/http://www.youngartistawards.org/noms27.htm to http://www.youngartistawards.org/noms27.htm
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6PyCb3Cq4?url=http://www.youngartistawards.org/noms28.htm to http://www.youngartistawards.org/noms28.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
To the IP editor who has been consistently trying to change this article's wording – "let go" (e.g. "laid off") is effectively a more accurate wording of the situation at Zoey 101. "Fired" implied that Nikolas was "fired for cause", and no evidence has ever been provided that Nikolas ever did anything wrong except have a conflict with her co-star. Therefore the word "firing" has negative connotations and could reflect badly on this BLP subject, in addition to basically being inaccurate, and should not be used.
Bottom line – please try discussing your concerns at this Talk page rather than continually trying to edit warring your preferred wording into the article. Thank you. --IJBall (contribs • talk) 15:50, 20 July 2017 (UTC)