|WikiProject Aviation / Aircraft||(Rated B-class)|
- The last word goes to the FAA TCDS which says that the "B" only came with the Lycoming O-360-A1P (180 HP) or Lycoming O-320-D2A (160 HP). The "A-1C-180" has the Lycoming O-360-A1P (180 HP) and the "A-1C-200" has the Lycoming IO-360-A1D6 (200 HP). I am guessing you got your info from the UK register which shows it as "B" with the LYCOMING IO-360-A1D6 engine and an MT prop, which is used on the "C" with that engine, but not on the "B". My guess is it is either an error or a modification. I guess you could always ring up Charlie Flint and ask him which it is! I'll add the ref and engine details to the article. - Ahunt (talk) 21:03, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
- I often check STCs to find the odd combinations that don't otherwise make sense. In the case of that AAN it specifies STC SA4005NM which is for the installation of a Precise Pulselite control unit in landing/taxi system! You can search US STCs in several ways, including by aircraft type, manufacturer and STC number at FAA Supplemental Type Certificates - a good website to bookmark! - Ahunt (talk) 23:10, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Aviat Husky. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080803021732/http://www.aviataircraft.com:80/about.html to http://www.aviataircraft.com/about.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160401041115/http://aviataircraft.com/husky-specifications/ to http://aviataircraft.com/husky-specifications/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.