- Hi. The original Qasr Azraq article didn't add much to the Azraq (Jordan) article as you say. I did a bit of preliminary search just to get the page going. I've just expanded the article more and will continue to do so. I think the subject is sufficiently interesting to merit a separate article. I will also develop the Azraq (Jordan) to add much more detail there too. Nick Fraser 08:37, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- Ok. Got it. I'll remove the merge tag then. Can I ask you a favor though? When you write, can you please make sure that you link to articles (as opposed to disambiguation pages). You had linked to "Roman" (a disambig page), that's how I came across it, and I just saw someone else fixed the link to "Ottoman" (another disambiguation page). You can easily check where your link really leads without losing your edits by clicking it in Preview. Just use the Back button to get back to the page in Preview with all your edits. --Mmounties (Talk) 14:16, 6 April 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks. Yes, I'll make sure I link directly to the articles rather then disambiguation pages in future. Nick Fraser 15:40, 8 April 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Azraq, Jordan. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110722071314/http://www.dos.gov.jo/dos_home/census2004/cen04_3.pdf/table_3_1.pdf to http://www.dos.gov.jo/dos_home/census2004/cen04_3.pdf/table_3_1.pdf
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.