Talk:Bandila (TV program)
|WikiProject Tambayan Philippines||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Bandila in Australia
Is it alright if we can mention that "Bandila" is now being transmitted in Australia via the SBS network? - --184.108.40.206 11:39, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Maybe we can create a trivia section. John earlm 16:50, 28 November 2006 (UTC) Bandila Bakersfield,trivia is this all we could come up.Bandila/flag we stand under it.the tv host was helping us to know whats goin on to our country..message to all filipino.that we should help our goverment.and help them to make progress to our country men.not trivia?.Corina Sanchez,every time i watch her she make sense, it is not a talk show, its a news.
Fair use rationale for Image:ABS-CBN Bandila.jpg
Image:ABS-CBN Bandila.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
These may have informatio that could lead to relaible sources for the article, but as they are, none of the links actually works. Moved here from the EL section as WP:EL requires that links listed there actually work. Active Banana ( bananaphone 18:15, 20 September 2010 (UTC)
- ABS-CBN raises Flag of Journalism Excellence (Manila Times article)[dead link]
- Strong Start for Bandila (INQ7 Article).[dead link]
- Rallying behind Bandila (PJR Reports - CMFR, September 2006 Issue)[dead link]
New logo launched on November 22, 2010
To WayKurat, There is a new logo launched last November 22, 2010 so do not make it a reason that these logos are just the same. Look at it closely and you can see a big difference in the logo background.
PS: If I am not mistaken you are a kapuso, I don't think you are watching bandila so please if you are not watching the show do your research first before making a conclusion so you don't end up making an unqualified conclusion.
- Hey, don't make use of the network wars issue here. Yes, I watch mostly shows from GMA but that does not conclude that I am bias towards a certain network. You are keep on posting a SIMILAR logo. The background was just the difference. Also there is a caption on the upper left portion of the "new" logo (RANDOMTHOUGHT), making it look like the logo came from them. You should also check out your additions on this article, it seems like you are "promoting" the show, which violates Wikipedia's rules on neutrality. -WayKurat (talk) 16:37, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
RE on WayKurat: I am not promoting the show hence I am only revising the article so that it wouldn't be outdated. I am not biased against ABS-CBN either but what I point out is that the logo was renewed clearly. If the change in minor details is not a new logo then how come TV Patrol page logo picure was also changed. Its like saying that the logo that was released last June 30, 2010 which has the black background-white text color scheme would do for the page and the inverted color of the logo is not a new logo hence we should just use the June 30 version.
PS: I am not saying that you are biased against GMA but i just want you to suggest to you that in editing ABS-CBN articles please do research first. If the name above is your concern then i will pesonally remove it before I upload it again.
- Ok, I removed the "In popular culture" section, since it reads like an essay (Especially the "Ang tagal mo naman! Bandila na" part). If you can locate a much better version of the "new" logo, it will be much appreciated, now the logo looks like something is censored. -WayKurat (talk) 15:25, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Re to WayKurat: Thank you for reconsidering the new image. I can assure you that I will upload a better quality picture as soon as "The Acid House" the maker of the new logo and video of bandila releases it together with the relaunch of their website which is under reconstruction as of the moment. For the meantime I hope the censored version of the logo would do.