Talk:Battle of the Twin Tunnels
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- BFONU gota Us presidential citation for action in that battle (including a bayonet charge), if you wanna check it :)--184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:34, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
I have a quibble about unit naming convention in the intro paragraph; During the Korean War the teminology of 'Brigade Combat Team' wasn't used. The proper terminology would have been the '23rd Regimental Combat Team'. Currently the 1st Battalion, 23rd Infantry Regiment is part of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team. Dworthensfc (talk) 21:29, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Battle of the Twin Tunnels. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071005135346/http://www.korean-war.com/TimeLine/1951/timeline1951.html to http://www.korean-war.com/TimeLine/1951/timeline1951.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061206051012/http://www.2id.org:80/wonju1-tt.htm to http://www.2id.org/wonju1-tt.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.