|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Brian is certainly notable enough to have a wikipedia page. He was one of the best prep players in New Jersey, was one of the top recruits in the country, and is likely to become one of the next great Duke players. While he hasn't accomplished anything on the collegiate level to date, he is getting playing time for Duke this year as a Freshman. Duke is a perennial top 10 collegiate basketball program. If he's good enough to play for Duke, he's notable.Pepto gecko 18:42, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- Right, but my only objection to the entry was that it sounds biased and reads like a billboard that's advertising him. He's certainly notable, I do not disagree with that. It's the quality of the article and way it's written that is of concern. -Jrcla2
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one WikiProject had rated the article as stub, and the rating on other projects was brought up to Stub class. BetacommandBot 08:07, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
In case anyone's interested:
- Don't Call Brian Zoubek a Cream Puff. Patch.com (Duhart, Bill). May 29, 2012.
- Brian Zoubek's Quest for the Perfect Cream Puff Continues . Patch.com (Duhart, Bill). June 29, 2012.
How the mighty have fallen. Jrcla2 (talk) 19:31, 31 July 2012 (UTC) Really? He was *maybe* the fourth best player on his own team. He was never going to make it in the NBA. I would rather own a small business than play in Europe for a tiny amount of money until I retire at middle age with no savings. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:35, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
Copyright problem removed
Prior content in this article duplicated one or more previously published sources. The material was copied from: here and here. Copied or closely paraphrased material has been rewritten or removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. Thank you. Diannaa (talk) 01:59, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Brian Zoubek. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120310232204/http://www.thehoopsmarket.com/news/new-jersey-nets-waive-brian-zoubek.aspx to http://www.thehoopsmarket.com/news/new-jersey-nets-waive-brian-zoubek.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070318084103/http://www.sportsline.com:80/collegebasketball/players/playerpage/1142166 to http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/players/playerpage/1142166
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.