|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Animal rights||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Bleurgh! This whole article is so POV it makes me retch! The PETA article in Wiki is a good template for the presentation of material on a contentious group so why not merge this article? Eddie.willers 21:58, 1 September 2005 (UTC)
I removed a link to selectively chosen quotes from Friedrich. The site was part of www.activistcash.com, a website dedicated to "exposing" the "radical" "anti-consumer movement": mostly what most people in the middle or left would call "pro-consumer" organizations, but with some genuinely radical ones as well. Such a site is not a good source for a balanced selection of Friedrich's views. --Orange Mike 01:54, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- Why isn't PETA a good source for quotes from or about Friedrich since he works there? Obviously, those quotes would likely be pro-Friedrich, but they can be balanced by media or other quotes from or about him. Bob98133 (talk) 20:49, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
- And what about PETA is extremist? They don't promote the mainstream point of view, but it's also not that far out, either. Djk3 (talk) 22:57, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
Changed Freidrich's title from Dir. Vegan Campaigns to VP of Int'l Grassroots Campaigns.
Works: Added a couple of projects Friedrich worked on at PETA. Embedded link to Veganism in a Nutshell for formatting. Bob98133 12:35, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
File:BruceFriedrich1.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:BruceFriedrich1.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests January 2012
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
Removed mention of the Catholic Vegetarian Society
I removed the statement that Friedrich "serves on the governing board of the Catholic Vegetarian Society", because that organization went defunct some years back. Wideangle (talk) 21:20, 26 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Bruce Friedrich. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://arconference.org/hall-of-fame.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110201075457/http://www.yaledailynews.com:80/news/2010/apr/01/peta-vp-on-hand-for-meaty-debate/ to http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2010/apr/01/peta-vp-on-hand-for-meaty-debate/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101031065537/http://www.dailyprincetonian.com:80/2010/10/01/26420/ to http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/2010/10/01/26420/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101202233205/http://cornellsun.com/section/news/content/2010/11/01/cornell-forensics-society-debates-meat-peta to http://cornellsun.com/section/news/content/2010/11/01/cornell-forensics-society-debates-meat-peta
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.