|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Fair use rationale for Image:Charles Geschke.jpg
Image:Charles Geschke.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in Wikipedia articles constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 05:08, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
== On this link http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/downloadimages/index.html?page=executives.html it allows this photo to be used " by the news media in articles or other news reports" I believe Wikipedia fall within these catagories or at least there would be no violation for putting Charles Geschke photo from his company website to non proftiable organization like Wikipedia. I will wait one week if no response then I will restore the page.. Thanks --Hiens (talk) 05:09, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
Charles Geschke has many family members and I know that I am one of them. I will soon look up his address so I can contact him. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:01, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Charles Geschke. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070707232500/http://www.willamette.edu:80/cla/classics/VIPs/geschke.html to http://www.willamette.edu/cla/classics/VIPs/geschke.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131108073854/http://www.cardinalnewmansociety.org/CatholicEducationDaily/DetailsPage/tabid/102/ArticleID/329/special-report-catholic-college-commencement-scandals-in-2012-5-2.aspx to http://www.cardinalnewmansociety.org/CatholicEducationDaily/DetailsPage/tabid/102/ArticleID/329/special-report-catholic-college-commencement-scandals-in-2012-5-2.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121216134008/http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/executivebios/charlesgeschke.html to https://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/executivebios/charlesgeschke.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.