Talk:Children of Mana
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Children of Mana article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Children of Mana is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Children of Mana is part of the Mana series series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on November 26, 2015.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Isn't this game two player Jedi6 20:24, 19 December 2005 (UTC)
- Well, according to the World of Mana website, it is multiplayer. ~ Hibana 23:13, 19 December 2005 (UTC)
Stop messing with the date. The game was delayed from from Feb. 23rd to March 2nd. Check the World of Mana website.Claude 18:12, 14 January 2006 (UTC)
- Nintendo announced that it would be October 31st at E3, changing from Fall --22.214.171.124 02:48, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
It would help if th person who slapped the references label on here would at least care to elaborate on what exactly needs references, and what he/she wants in this odd 'development' section.--Claude 03:49, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
I see that the character names are changed occasionally? Frick to Ferrick, Tumble to Tamber, Pop to Poppen. Am I missing something here? Is this really the English version of the names? ~Bluerfn 18:29, 03 July 2006 (UTC)
- No, not yet anyway. And I don't believe they should be continuously changed like they are until more information on the English version is released. ~ Hibana 22:26, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
- Some people have managed to get their hands on the English version early, and these changes ahve been confirmed to be the English names.--Claude 03:48, 23 October 2006 (UTC)
This article is no longer a stub. Mythi 21:46, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
- Saving can be done in the village or after several 'levels' in the dungeon. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
Does anyone know where the 11/01 date is coming from? I've noticed GameFAQs and IGN both spontaneously changed their 10/30 dates without explanation, despite the fact that the official Nintendo site still says 10/30, and the fact that the game did come out today as several stores are selling it as planned. I've tried to correct the GameFAQs date with the official source, but they absolutely refuse to acknolwedge it.--Claude 00:45, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
Production I.G's connection
I just happen to notice that the Production I.G's nav template and cat have been placed on this article, but no where does the article mention the company. Also this game isn't on the company's nav template either. So just what is Production I.G's connection to this game? --Farix (Talk) 19:45, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- They did the animated cutscenes. That detail should be added to the article.--Claude (talk) 10:47, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's in the Development heading. ~ Hibana 20:00, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
While it is nice and all that this became a featured article.. I quite frankly surprised. Not due to the quality of the article, but because the game was unchallenging and pretty much sucked overall in terms of game play.188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:16, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Children of Mana/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I didn't think I would say this, but I feel that this article merits an Instant Pass. A very nice read. Oh, and PresN, I was wondering if you could perhaps review Tales of Hearts. It's been simmering away waiting for attention since December. If you don't want to, you don't have to. --ProtoDrake (talk) 17:16, 23 January 2015 (UTC)