Talk:Comparison of wiki software
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Comparison of wiki software article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: 1, 2|
|WikiProject Computing / Software|
Merge List of wiki software with this table
The List of wiki software article doesn't serve any particular purpose and is basically a subset of the entries described in more detail here. I suggest that it be merged into this article. Greenman (talk) 10:03, 25 April 2016 (UTC)
- I agree Houdinipeter (talk) 17:52, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – Lists have a simpler format, making it much easier to extract the names on the list. They are also easier to build, edit, and maintain. Replacing bulleted lists with tables is not advisable. They both have their uses. The Transhumanist 21:37, 27 July 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Comparison of wiki software. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120508002059/http://www.midgard-project.org/updates/midgard_10-05-6_ratatoskr_lts_released/ to http://www.midgard-project.org/updates/midgard_10-05-6_ratatoskr_lts_released/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060515024147/http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Asyndication to http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Asyndication
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.