Talk:Crimean Federal District
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Crimean Federal District article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|The Arbitration Committee has authorized uninvolved administrators to impose discretionary sanctions on users who edit pages related to Eastern Europe, including this article.
Provided the awareness criteria are met, discretionary sanctions may be used against editors who repeatedly or seriously fail to adhere to the purpose of Wikipedia, any expected standards of behaviour, or any normal editorial process.
|WikiProject Russia / Human geography||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Content removal and nonsense insertion
image_map=Map of Russia. Crimean Federal District.svg map_caption=Location of the Crimean Federal District within Russia
image_map= map_caption=Location of the Ural Federal District within Russia
- You can't copy information from other pages to this page. That's called forking, and we don't do it. I apologise for mixing up the map in the process. Feel free to fix it. RGloucester — ☎ 21:28, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Is there any sovereign country which recognizes Crimea as a part of Russia ? It is a fact that none of them ! So writing that "Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol, both recognized as part of Ukraine by most of the international community." is incorrect. It is recognized as part of Ukraine by all members of international community, except Russia and this difference matters. --g. balaxaZe✰ 23:38, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
- You may want to check this article and the cited sources. The annexation was recognized by five nations, not only by Russia. Except for that, it may be recognized in the future by somebody else (for example, North Korea made a statement), so that the existing formulation which does not specify the number of countries, is clearly preferable.--Ymblanter (talk) 06:43, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Re . This is not an official census and there's no reason to think it's in any way legitimate. While it may - may - be possible to mention this source somewhere in the text, it certainly does not belong in the infobox.Volunteer Marek (talk) 16:36, 20 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Crimean Federal District. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20151104175105/http://en.krymedia.ru/society/3365334-Results-of-Census-Population-of-Crimea-is-2284-Million-People to http://en.krymedia.ru/society/3365334-Results-of-Census-Population-of-Crimea-is-2284-Million-People
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.