|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Danger 5 article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The best show ever?
Does this article need the NPOV flag? If the article does not state that Danger 5 is the best show ever, the writers must have some kind of irrational bias against fun. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 19:30, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed. They will be watching this show in Film and TV schools in 500 years time.
- And btw, note that the map which is shown at the start of each ep. has Adelaide as one of the few major cities of the world. Myles325a (talk) 03:51, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
Why no Churchill and Roosevelt?
New season approved
- This is correct. On June 25th, 2013, they stated on their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/dinosaurworldwide) that they are going to start production on a second season. I would add the information to the page myself, but I think it needs more than an update; it needs a clean up. If someone could clean it up to make it more like the wiki pages of other television shows, that would be great. Moving the episodes to a separate page might be a good idea as well. Thanks. Isaac thegamer (talk) 16:53, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
Series vs Season
In America, series is referred to the name of a TV program. And season refers to a block of episodes (usually once or twice per year) released back to back every year, and usually based on one theme. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ahkilinc (talk • contribs) 21:01, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Danger 5. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120301062218/http://www.encoremagazine.com.au:80/danger-5-find-them-online-bring-them-to-the-tv-7032 to http://www.encoremagazine.com.au/danger-5-find-them-online-bring-them-to-the-tv-7032
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.