Talk:Edward Lee Howard
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Unsourced materials and weasel word removed.
I changed the last sentence in the article from "Howard died on July 12, 2002 at his Russian dacha supposedly from a broken neck after falling on stairs" to "Howard died on July 12, 2002 at his Russian dacha, reportedly from a broken neck after a fall in his home." I don't personally like the use of dacha along with home, but just because he died in the dacha doesn't mean he fell in it, so I used home anyway for factual purposes. As for the other reasons...
- The sources provided for the sentence never even mention stairs, only that he was in his home when he fell. If there are other sources which mention stairs, then they should be included before it is written in the article.
- "Supposedly" is not an encyclopedic fact. "Reportedly" is because it has been reported by authorities that he died of a broken neck.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Edward Lee Howard. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080405053356/http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/spookaroonie.html to http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/spookaroonie.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.