|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Fadillah Yusof article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This page is about an active politician who is running for office or has recently run for office, is in office and campaigning for re-election, or is involved in some current political conflict or controversy. Because of this, this article is at increased risk of biased editing, talk-page trolling, and simple vandalism.|
|WikiProject Biography / Politics and Government||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Malaysia||(Rated Start-class)|
|You can help make this article even better! Perform a search for up-to-date information by using these search tools:
• Archive.org • Bing • DuckDuckGo • Etymology Dictionary • Free image search • Gigablast • Internet Archive • Microsoft Academic • Questia • WorldCat • Yahoo • Yandex
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Fadillah Yusof. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101121013905/http://www.mosti.gov.my:80/mosti/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=313&Itemid=212 to http://www.mosti.gov.my/mosti/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=313&Itemid=212
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110906083741/http://semak.spr.gov.my/spr/laporan/5_KedudukanAkhir.php to http://semak.spr.gov.my/spr/laporan/5_KedudukanAkhir.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.