Talk:Geography of Greenland
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Could someone add a section on the geology and geological history of Greenland to this article or start a new one? 00:49, 26 September 2006 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- Definitely should be added to this article, not a new article. John Broughton 00:56, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
I have corrected some errors concerning the geography of melting glaciers. It seems that in the previous text there was a confusion of Kangerlussuaq (the main airport in west Greenland) and Kangerdlugssuaq (a very large glacier in east Greenland). --Kåre Fog (talk) 18:05, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Extend of ice cover
- I don't like ; that has nothing to do with the Geography of Greenland itself, its just a mistake by HC. It belongs at HC, if anywhere. As for the pic, I'm not sure what is wrong with it. Compare the bottom of http://www.spri.cam.ac.uk/media/pressreleases/timesatlas.html William M. Connolley (talk) 12:12, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Geography of Greenland. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110613193528/http://www.ainc-inac.gc.ca/nth/og/pubs/prosp/c6_ba-eng.pdf to http://www.ainc-inac.gc.ca/nth/og/pubs/prosp/c6_ba-eng.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.