Talk:Geography of Rwanda
|WikiProject Africa / Rwanda||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Geography||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
- Are the Birunga Mountains and Virunga Mountains the same thing? If so, what name is more standard in English?
- Is Volcan Karisimbi or Mount Karisimbi (or even Karisimbi Volcano) the name in English? ("Volcan Kirisimbi" looks like the French name.)
-- Walt Pohl 04:31, 2 Mar 2004 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Geography of Rwanda. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120314045831/http://www.nilebasin.org/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48%3Anbi-country-profiles&catid=35%3Anbi-country-profiles&Itemid=67&lang=en to http://www.nilebasin.org/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48%3Anbi-country-profiles&catid=35%3Anbi-country-profiles&Itemid=67&lang=en
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20041222014550/https://secure.worldwildlife.org/wildworld/profiles/terrestrial/at/at0101_full.html to https://secure.worldwildlife.org/wildworld/profiles/terrestrial/at/at0101_full.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.