|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Politics and Government||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Canada / Ontario / Toronto / Politicians||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
On 7 Mar 2005, this article was nominated for deletion. The result was keep. See Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/Giorgio Mammoliti for a record of the discussion. —Korath (Talk) 17:00, Mar 17, 2005 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Giorgio Mammoliti. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101026084116/http://election.toronto.ca/epr/textlist.html to http://election.toronto.ca/epr/textlist.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110607042449/http://www.toronto.ca/vote2006/results/officialdeclaration.pdf to http://www.toronto.ca/vote2006/results/officialdeclaration.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- At least one of the sources doesn't work. Looking for alternate sources. Ivanvector (Talk/Edits) 14:23, 26 May 2017 (UTC)
2003 Mammoliti mayoral run accurate?
- No Byline. Ford hopes new team has 'right' stuff. The Toronto Star. October 13 2003, p. B02
- Jump up↑
the citation above is on this page, and some other pages, but can't find this article, and I haven't seen any information to support this source. — Preceding unsigned comment added by UberFefa (talk • contribs) 05:47, 26 May 2017 (UTC)