|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
VOTE FOR GLEN & MARKETA for "Falling Slowly" at VH-1's top 20 Countdown (www.vh1.com/shows/series/top_20_countdown/vote.jhtml) I'm sick and tired of the politics over there. Let's band together a vote like crazy to get this in the top 20. You can vote more than once by erasing your cookies each time before you vote. C'mon this song deserves the tops! --Top20 (talk) 13:23, 5 April 2008 (UTC) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk)
someone can mention his guitar. he got it when he was 13. he has recorded with it and appears with it on the movie once. here is the full story behind it. http://content.foxsearchlight.com/videos/node/1897 —Preceding unsigned comment added by Seunghun (talk • contribs) 02:11, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for that link - I'm ashamed to say that I thought someone had deliberately beaten up a Takamine just to be convincing for the film! --Ndaisley (talk) 13:23, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
All the dating news are outdated. The "new" source that they are'nt dating is quite old already and in some recent interviews according to Hansard they are still/again dating (e.g. in german Der Spiegel ).. This dating stuff should imho be left out of the article without being backed up by an reliable up-to-date source ... —220.127.116.11 (talk) 19:33, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
Sources to use
- THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR VH-1 OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE. IT IS AN ENCYCLOPEDIA! PLEASE TREAT IT AS ONE.--Leahtwosaints (talk) 16:32, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- "More than Once" -- Interview by Tony layton-Lea for Cara (inflight magazine of Aer Lingus) in pages 42-46 of their June 2012 issue, online via their issuu site Jodi.a.schneider (talk) 14:29, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi Glen Hansard I come from china,I love your song and your voice very much,Do you have any plan to go to china for concert? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 05:24, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Glen Hansard. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120407024537/http://www.capecodtoday.com/calendar-2011-06-17-event-19349.htm to http://www.capecodtoday.com/calendar-2011-06-17-event-19349.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120726033359/http://www.takamine.com/hwg/guitar/glen_hansard to http://www.takamine.com/hwg/guitar/glen_hansard
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100222081821/http://www.vpro.nl/programma/vrijegeluiden/afleveringen/20653176/ to http://www.vpro.nl/programma/vrijegeluiden/afleveringen/20653176
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.