Talk:Gordon Ray Roberts
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Gordon Ray Roberts article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
May 1, 2006 I just added the infobox and a number of sections, but elected to keep the US Military stub template because the Vietnam and post-Vietnam sections were a little sparse, and an Iraq section was totally nonexistent. Details and content would be nice, anyone have anything?
Free use images for potential use in article
See http://search.ahp.us.army.mil/search/images/?search=Gordon+Roberts and http://www.flickr.com/photos/thejointstaff/4522013111/ for a recent images that are free use. I can't upload images, of course, but these image may be something to add to the article. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:00, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
Is he a physician?
The article alludes to him being a Surgeon, but make no mention of medical school, only mentions that he was a social worker after leaving the Army the first time. Is he an army physician, or does he work as a social worker in a medical unit? --rogerd (talk) 15:58, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Gordon Ray Roberts. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071116111934/http://www.udayton.edu/Stories/Story/?contentId=7987 to http://www.udayton.edu/Stories/Story/?contentId=7987
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.navytimes.com/news/2010/07/army_crump_072510/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2010/07/15/1014066?sac=Home
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110722175736/http://www.narmc.amedd.army.mil/Lists/NARMCNews/DispForm.aspx?Id=463& to http://www.narmc.amedd.army.mil/Lists/NARMCNews/DispForm.aspx?Id=463&
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.