|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Hyrum Smith article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
D&C Quote about Hyrum: Don't quite know how to work it in just yet.
- "In life they were not divided, and in death they were not separated." (D&C 135:3).
WBardwin 08:13, 15 Mar 2005 (UTC)
I'm reading a great biography on Hyrum Smith. When I'm done I'll start incorporating the information in this article. Hyrum is probably more important than anyone else in the formation of the church, besides Joseph. The book has plenty of references and so it is going to be a good factual resource. I love one of the quotes Hyrum gave to a visitor to his house in the early history: "We are a visionary house." Jgardner 06:13, 20 May 2005 (UTC)
- I'm done with the book and I'm contemplating what to include. The book had a nice timeline in the back with significant events. I want to capture the integrity and unquestioning faith in Joseph Smith he had. I also want to show that he wasn't afraid to speak his mind or use his brain, and was often relied upon by Joseph. I'll probably read it once more to take notes on what I want to include. The book, by the way: O'Driscoll, Jeffrey S. (2003). Hyrum Smith: A Life of Integrity. Deseret Book Company. ISBN 1570088578. Jgardner 22:02, 26 May 2005 (UTC)
- Sound like a great book. All our references are Brighamite. Are there any books/articles written by non-members or from the other LDS schisms? Balance would be good. WBardwin 22:37, 26 May 2005 (UTC)
This article is way umbalanced, clearly written exclusively by LDSs
- If you, apparently not LDS, know anything about Hyrum Smith or have other sources, feel free to add information. WBardwin 18:18, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Hyrum Smith. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120105124352/http://josephsmithpapers.org/person?name=Hyrum+Smith to http://josephsmithpapers.org/person?name=Hyrum+Smith
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.