|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
In the lede, it says that ING is the 18th largest company in the world by sales with $150 billion. The source is the 2012 Fortune 500 list. However, looking at the company's actual income statement, I see that sales were in fact, $42.6 billion. So far, I have been unable to account for this discrepancy but, admittedly, I haven't spent too much time on it. There may be sales that are presented on a different financial statement of a separate subsidiary -- I don't know. However, if a real accounting for the discrepancy between the two numbers cannot be produced, then the sentence must be deleted. After all, the income statement is straight from the horse's mouth. ask123 (talk) 19:40, 12 September 2013 (UTC)
- I decided to be bold and removed "The Group is also the world's 18th largest corporation by revenue.." In addition to the above discrepancy, the source link is wrong. It links to the 2014 list, which doesn't even mention ING. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:46, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on ING Group. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20151119171222/http://www.boerse-frankfurt.de/en/equities/indices/euro%20stoxx%2050%20EU0009658145/constituents to http://www.boerse-frankfurt.de/en/equities/indices/euro%20stoxx%2050%20EU0009658145/constituents
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140613024559/http://www.dsf.nl/home/about_us/industry_partners to http://www.dsf.nl/home/about_us/industry_partners
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.