|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Józef Kuraś article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
hm, a hero? and do you know that this polish hero used to kill civilians after WWII. only for thier non-polish origin? it is pretty common to eliminate all minorities in Poland, but that hero killed tounsends of Slovak civilians two years after WWII!!!! only for their non-polish origin!!! two years after war!!! murder and criminal, nothing more. 126.96.36.199
- finding a source and adding it to the article would be more constructive, don't you think? IdreamofJeanie (talk) 13:50, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
- The word "hero" is not used anywhere in the article. I know that the Slovakian Ustav Pamati Naroda was considering launching an investigation into Kuras at one point. I couldn't find any RSs about whether they did or not and what they found. There very well might be something there. On the other hand, Kuras' supporters (and I'm not one - I'm pretty ambivalent on him, basically there's been too much noise and misinformation to be really able to come to clear conclusions) generally claim that he only fought/"punished" members and supporters of the Hlinka Guard. Basically, without RS either way I hesitated in including anything specific in the article. But generally, the controversies section should be expanded.radek (talk) 14:15, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
here are some links from slovak webs: (it's written in slovak, but our languages are relative simillary, so try to read) http://www.slovenka.sk/index.php?id=blog&no=2591 http://www.slovacivosvete.sk/974/v-polsku-glorifikuju-vraha-slovakov.php —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 07:54, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Józef Kuraś. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://historycy.pl/Strony/Artykuly/2002%2002/Kuras.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.