|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
More information needed
1. Birth date and birthplace?
2. Correct full name—Jack, James or what?
3. Family background?
4. High school and pre-college sports?
5. What happened to Forsythe after 1908? Did he leave coaching and football? Other career?
6. Clemson Alumni Association provided his date of death; where did he die?
If Forsythe and Hughes are put as FSU Seminoles coaches, do I put Marvin O. Bridges as a Gators coach? If not, which? Might there need to be a new category for FSC? A question of lump or split. Cake (talk) 17:22, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
- I think we either need to put them into separate FSC and FAC/UFLC categories, or given their relatively small numbers, create subcategories for FSC and FAC/UFLC coaches. As far as I know there are only two "pre-Gators" FAC/UFLC coaches who are even remotely notable enough to have articles: Bridges and James M. Farr, a faculty member who compiled a 1–2–1 record in 1901 and 1902. I've never even been able to find names for any of the EFS coaches. Dirtlawyer1 (talk) 19:04, 11 September 2015 (UTC)