Talk:Kurt Hugo Schneider
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This page was proposed for deletion by Luk (talk · contribs) on 2011-02-15.|
Thoughts on Improvement
- I feel it would be useful if links were provided from this persons work to online sources such as YouTube. This would give the reader links to examples of his work which defines this persons public face. Ianmurray5 (talk) 16:36, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
Questions that this article should be answering
- Who are his parents? Ianmurray5 (talk) 16:36, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- What is his relationship with Max Scheider, as they often work together and have the same surname? Ianmurray5 (talk) 16:36, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- He is not related to Max Schneieder, but they work together often. He addressed it in a video.--184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:18, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
Can we get a picture please?--220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:18, 13 July 2015 (UTC) Are we allowed to use this one? https://www.flickr.com/photos/disneyabc/11039276683/ --18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:19, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
- Apparently not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Files_for_upload/July_2015 --22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:39, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
I opposed the PROD and removed the template per instructions. If the editor wants it deleted then I suggest a full AfD would be the way to start, though my own feeling is that it would likely fail. Best wishes DBaK (talk) 17:00, 30 September 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Kurt Hugo Schneider. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141016235108/http://lsauth.com/index.html to http://www.lsauth.com/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141021133137/http://newhavenllc.com/the-team to http://www.newhavenllc.com/the-team
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100905153053/http://yaleherald.com/featured/kurt-schneider-redefines-formula-for-youtube-success/ to http://yaleherald.com/featured/kurt-schneider-redefines-formula-for-youtube-success/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.