Talk:List of Finnish supercentenarians
|WikiProject Finland||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject World's Oldest People||(Rated List-class, Mid-importance)|
|The Arbitration Committee has permitted Wikipedia administrators to impose discretionary sanctions on any editor editing this page or associated pages.|
the finnish woman that was born in 1902 could be as little as 108 years 4 days or as much as 109 years 3 days but if the age isnt certain, then if she lives long enough she wont be able to be worlds oldest person, in fact can she become a verified supercentenarian?
I don't know what is going to happen with this case
Selma Tuominen is the oldest living person in Finland, right? Well, her last report was July 21, 2013, and it has been one year since her last report, so CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS:
- Is she going to go into limbo?
By the way, she has been Finland's oldest for OVER FOUR YEARS (if she is still alive)! Fuck, I don't want her to go into limbo. Nobody in world history has been the oldest living person in ANY country as long as she has. (Deaths in 2013)
- You already know the answer to this. The Living SC's page says no update in a year then they are removed from the page. No need to overreact, son. No updates on someone's birthday is NOT a confirmation they have died. They may just want privacy. I don't know where you got your information from, but Jeanne Calment was the oldest living French person for 11 years and Christina Cock was the oldest living Australian for nearly 7. So Selma still has a long way to go yet. CommanderLinx (talk) 03:23, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- That is stupid. Once they are removed from "list of living supercentenarians"m after one year of no reports, they should also be removed from the supercentenarian list of the country they live(d) in, like "List of Japanese supercentenarians" or "List of American supercentenarians", etc. (Deaths in 2013) 00:21, 27 July 2014 (UTC)
Article, where it is mentioned, that she reached her 111th birthday: http://niinenmaa.suntuubi.com/?cat=8&lang=fi&y=2014&m=07&d=19 (in Finnish) 22.214.171.124 (talk) 11:32, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of Finnish supercentenarians. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20010224073235/http://www.grg.org/Adams/E.HTM to http://www.grg.org/Adams/E.HTM
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.