Talk:List of Married... with Children episodes
|List of Married... with Children episodes is a former featured list candidate. Please view the link under Article milestones below to see why the nomination failed. Once the objections have been addressed you may resubmit the article for featured list status.|
|Current status: Former featured list candidate|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated List-class)|
|WikiProject Comedy||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
What is the episode with jaclyn and what's the plot.
I plan on redirecting these per WP:EPISODE soon. Information from multiple secondary sources must be present for a single episode to need an article. This includes reception and development. Single plot summaries and trivia don't make a substantial article. I suggest Wikia and tv.com as alternate venues for this information. TTN 21:31, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- Having gone through all the blue-linked episodes I think four might have the potential to remain as their own articles: the Unaired Pilot, the actual Pilot, Her Cups Runneth Over (as it was the episode that began the Terry Rakolta campaign) and I'll See You in Court (given the controversy). None of them as they currently stand, however, are acceptable. Having read over WP:EPISODE, I think the rest should be deleted. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Canadian Paul (talk • contribs) 18:02:49, August 19, 2007 (UTC).
|To-do list for List of Married... with Children episodes:|
All of the episodes of this series fail the notability guidelines for television episodes. The way for these articles to be improved is through the inclusion of real-world information from reliable sources to assert notability. That is unlikely to happen, and these only have certain bad aspects (though all may not apply) like containing overly long or one sentence plot summaries, trivia, and quotes. Per that, they need to be a small part of this list.
If there are no objections, these will be redirected soon. Otherwise, discussion will take place here. Please remember that this is not a vote. If you like the information, that's fine and dandy, but your opinion doesn't really count towards anything. The only opinions that do count are ones that that lean towards the inclusion of real world information. TTN 23:56, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- I think that all but the four mentioned in the above section, which you may have missed, should be gotten rid of, I completely agree. I'll See You In Court, for sure, deserves its own article (and I have worked on it so that it at least meets the B article criteria). The other three need to be improved, but have at least the potential to stay. I can, however, imagine arguments against those three (for example, merging Her Cups Runneth Over with Terry's article), especially the other three are complete crap. I support whatever you do to remove the rest of them from Wikipedia. Cheers, CP 00:01, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Until that happens, they may as well be redirected (unless you're planning on working on them). The other episode is perfectly fine as it stands. TTN 00:04, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- I don't plan on working on them (at least anytime soon), so you can blast them too. Thanks for taking the initiative. Cheers, CP 00:08, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
Season Six Mess Up
Season Eleven Mess Up
The descriptions of the last four episodes are (obviously) not with the episodes they should be with. I would change them, but I don't know if the descriptions are wrong, the episode order is wrong, or a combination of both. Mike Romete (talk) 14:56, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Season Two Mess Up
I just started rewatching Season 2 on the run up to the release of Season 11 on September 15th. And I noticed that on the first disc and also in the episode guide that came with it that the first episode was "Buck Can Do It" not the two part "Poppy's By The Tree". IMDB shows the same list as on here although I'm not sure wich one came first. BXCanada (talk) 06:19, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Where are the episode names coming from? They are not written in the episodes themselves, they are not on the official site. They are not on the DVDs (at least not on those I have, perhaps there are other editions?), they are not in paper TV program guide (at least not those that I have). Who made them up? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:09, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
- They're on my Region 1 DVDs, and digital cable programming listings seem to use them as well. I imagine they were in TV Guide back in the day, but I don't have access to any authoritative archive of these. —/Mendaliv/2¢/Δ's/ 15:05, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
Number of episodes?
In terms of the number of episodes, the info box on the main article states that there were "260 (with 2 specials)"; however this page states that there were "259 episodes (excluding specials)". Just a note that someone might like to synchronise the two pages. Cheers. HWV258. 21:59, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
Many individual episode articles now redirect here
Someone had recently created individual episode articles for all the season 1 episodes. I've BOLDly redirected those entries to this list. The problem is that most of these episodes are just not sufficiently notable to merit an individual article; generally speaking they would get no coverage beyond the TV Guide summary. Many of these episode articles had no more content than a filled-out infobox, which is just not acceptable. None had reliable sources, and all were full of fansite-like information. —/Mendaliv/2¢/Δ's/ 15:07, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
- Three of the episodes were non-season specials that ended up being excluded from the episode count; I guess no one ever caught, or fixed, the error in season eleven until now. --Davejohnsan (talk) 22:12, 24 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of Married... with Children episodes. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080803052559/http://www.tv.com:80/married-...-with-children/show/405/episode_listings.html?season=11&tag=nav_bar;11 to http://www.tv.com/married-...-with-children/show/405/episode_listings.html?season=11&tag=nav_bar;11
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.