Talk:List of bus routes in Staten Island
|WikiProject Buses||(Rated List-class)|
- The 78/79 are the old 103. The 107 was the Forest Ave line, now the 48.
- s2=s51 (rerouted after elim of s72)
- s4=s59 (rerouted)
- s5=Combined with s104 prior to renumbering
- s103=s78(Tottenville)/s79(SI Mall; later rerouted from St. George to Bay Ridge)
- s104=s52 (rerouted)
- s108 eliminated prior to renumbering
- s109=s72, later eliminated. s51 rerouted.
- s110=s54 (extended to cover portion of s4 eliminated)
- s115=s55/56 (later rerouted)
- s61 (new route)
According to the MTA, Staten Island got trolleybuses before B&QT across The Narrows, and the bus route was originally a trolley line owned by the Staten Island Midland Railway. ---------User:DanTD (talk) 00:01, 3 June 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of bus routes in Staten Island. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120205074705/http://www.mta.info/nyct/bus/index.html to http://mta.info/nyct/bus/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.