Talk:List of power stations in Germany
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the List of power stations in Germany article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Important lists are are missing from this article
This article is lacking a list of wind stations, which generated about 7.4% of the electrical power in 2011, about double the production of hydro power. It also lacks a list of biomass stations, which generated about 5% of 2011 output. There are lists for both of these in the German language article, but I am not confident about translations of notes, and so am not willing just to translate, cut, and paste.ghh 15:37, 20 May 2012 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by George H. Harvey (talk • contribs)
Orphaned references in List of power stations in Germany
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of List of power stations in Germany's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "PV":
- From List of power stations in Italy: PV Resources.com (2010). World's largest photovoltaic power plants
- From List of photovoltaic power stations: Denis Lenardic. Large-scale photovoltaic power plants ranking 1 - 50 PVresources.com, 2011.
- From List of largest power stations in the world: Denis Lenardic. Large-scale photovoltaic power plants ranking 1 - 50 PVresources.com, 2012.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 23:10, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on List of power stations in Germany. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100902201608/http://globalsolartechnology.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3804&Itemid=9 to http://globalsolartechnology.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3804&Itemid=9
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110830091629/http://www.solarserver.de/solar-magazin/nachrichten/aktuelles/kw44/megawatt-solarpark-eiche-am-berliner-stadtrand-soll-bis-zum-jahresende-fertig-gestellt-werden.html to http://www.solarserver.de/solar-magazin/nachrichten/aktuelles/kw44/megawatt-solarpark-eiche-am-berliner-stadtrand-soll-bis-zum-jahresende-fertig-gestellt-werden.html
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.