|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Logan Ryan. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121215122832/http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/12/11/pfw-2012-all-america-team to http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/12/11/pfw-2012-all-america-team
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130605110424/http://www.patriots.com/team/roster/Logan-Ryan/70f3378f-027b-45b8-a04e-bcbb56781c27 to http://www.patriots.com/team/roster/Logan-Ryan/70f3378f-027b-45b8-a04e-bcbb56781c27
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Orphaned references in Logan Ryan
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Logan Ryan's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "spotrac":
- From Marcus Cooper: "Spotrac.com: Marcus Cooper contract". spotrac.com. Retrieved October 25, 2017.
- From 2014 Minnesota Vikings season: "Minnesota Vikings Contracts". Spotrac.com. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 18:39, 10 November 2017 (UTC)