Talk:Margaritaville (South Park)
|Margaritaville (South Park) has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Margaritaville (South Park) is part of the South Park (season 13) series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|A fact from this article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the "Did you know?" column on April 2, 2009.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This article is of interest to multiple WikiProjects. Click [show] for further details.|
Can someone change the name to just Margaritaville thank you
- Hey guys, I'm unfortunately living in the Netherlands, :-) So I wasn't able to see Margaritaville on TV tonight (Dutch Comedycentral is doing season 12 or something). According to southparkstudios.com the episode should already be on the webpage but it isn't. Does any of you guys know when it gets online? Or is there already a torrent link? I hope to hear from sombody soon, kind regards Jan on IP:220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:57, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- You can also watch it on South Park Zone or All about South Park I did.
I am also the main person who wrote up the whole story. I'm not a good editor by any stretch, so I hope someone can use what I wrote to make it look pretty. I'm sure Alastairward aka "Captain Pedantic" will clean it up to a level of perfection that only wikipedia entry about a silly TV show episode deserves! -Wamerocity —Preceding unsigned comment added by Wamerocity (talk • contribs) 03:53, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
Cause of Recession
Stan's journey leads him through an explanation of why the economy ended up as it is. Can someone with any economic knowledge explain this! I didn't get the 90 trillion dollar valuation thing??
- It was pretty much because of the Treasury agents basing all their economic decisions on the headless chicken game. It wasn't supposed to make sense, that's the point of the joke. Wanderer32 (talk) 01:57, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
- I'm also an economics major and although I'm not completely sure, I think the 90 trillion dollar thing was meanth as a joke on the complete value misjudgements of the securities made up of joined bad quality debts, one of the main reasons for the economic downturn. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:09, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
Kenny doesn't die?
- Nah, they sorta stopped killing him off every episode after Red Sleigh Down. Probably ran outa ideas or something...Cheers, I'mperator 02:32, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Just read on the Emmys website that this episode has been nominated for an Emmy. Should definitely be added to the main article by someone skilled at such things. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:06, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
does anyone know why there is just 12 people in Kyle's last supper. maybe they were paroding with cartman who can be counted 2 people. yeah?. ı dont think so it is a real mistake. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:18, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
grand theft auto iv
I thought it would be appropriate to put in the article about the error about Cartman saying earlier in the episode that Grand Theft Auto IV is coming out on the DS, then later correcting it as Chinatown WarsSCB '92 (talk) 10:24, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- It's not a terribly important piece of information, I removed it. WikiuserNI (talk) 12:04, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
Finished the script the night before?
"The script proved challenging for Parker and Stone, and they did not finish writing it until the night before the episode first aired." - This is impossible with a cartoon, right? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 09:19, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
- Look up how South Park is produced. It's actually pretty amazing and definitely unique among animated sitcoms. In short: no, not impossible. There are lot of people working a lot of hours to produce an entire episode in a single week, with the episode often finished mere hours before airing. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 05:50, 19 November 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Margaritaville (South Park). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100204100104/http://scrippsnews.com/node/41654 to http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/41654
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5u1hSjW2B?url=http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/31/kids-choice-awards-penguins-of-madagascar-and-wwe-raw-lead-cable/15549 to http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/31/kids-choice-awards-penguins-of-madagascar-and-wwe-raw-lead-cable/15549
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.