Talk:Martin van Hees
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Notability of subject
Apologies for the vandalism committed by me.
The subject of this article fails notability per the six criteria of Wikipedia:Notability (academics).
- 1. The person is regarded as a significant expert in his or her area by independent sources.
- 2. The person is regarded as an important figure by independent notable academics in the same field.
- 3. The person has published a significant and well-known academic work. An academic work may be significant or well known if, for example, it is widely used as a textbook; if it is itself the subject of multiple, independent works; or if it is widely cited by other authors in the academic literature.
- 4. The person's collective body of work is significant and well-known.
- 5. The person is known for originating an important new concept, theory or idea which is the subject of multiple, independent, non-trivial reviews or studies in works meeting our standards for reliable sources.
- 6. The person has received a notable award or honor, or has been often nominated for them.
I argue that Van Hees is a professor who is yet to publish notable work or receive notable honor. Wikipedia might as well start an article on all academics regardless of academic merit and achievement. I propose that this article should be deleted. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:05, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Martin van Hees. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070608162152/http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOP_5W2L4K to http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOP_5W2L4K
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.