Talk:Mono County, California
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Mono County, California article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Wondering how to edit this U.S. County Entry?
The WikiProject U.S. Counties standards might help.
Is Bodie really the official state ghost town? I thought that there had been a battle between Bodie and Calico, and the supporters of both agreed to disagree by not naming an official ghost town. RickK 01:56, 19 Oct 2003 (UTC)
- §429.7 of CA government code, "Bodie is the official state gold rush ghost town." Note "gold rush ghost town"; see , apparently they're planning to designate Calico as the silver rush ghost town next. --Brion 02:20, 19 Oct 2003 (UTC)
- That's one way to avoid a fight. RickK 02:24, 19 Oct 2003 (UTC)
To be precise, gold was discovered in Bodie in 1859, which is after the acknowledged end to of the California Gold Rush; there was a gold rush to Bodie, but that was not part of the California Gold Rush. You'll notice that the state statute only refers to the term "gold rush" not "California Gold Rush." NorCalHistory 22:29, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Mono County, California. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131103000000/http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ror/ror-pages/ror-odd-year-2013/political-sub.pdf to http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ror/ror-pages/ror-odd-year-2013/political-sub.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131202222315/http://stats.doj.ca.gov/cjsc_stats/prof09/00/11.pdf to http://stats.doj.ca.gov/cjsc_stats/prof09/00/11.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.