Talk:Nankai megathrust earthquakes
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A fact from Nankai megathrust earthquakes appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 8 December 2009 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know||
Proposed move to Nankai megathrust earthquakes
I am intending to move this page to Nankai megathrust earthquakes, as most of the events listed involve more than just the Nankai segment of the plate interface. The page will then be able to properly include all the Tonankai and Tokai earthquakes and get rid of all the redlinks. Mikenorton (talk) 21:49, 29 November 2009 (UTC)
- Note: this was from Nankai earthquakes to Nankai megathrust earthquakes.
- Thanks for this Mike! I’ve since expanded this so there are now 3 separate articles for the individual sections: Nankai earthquakes, Tōnankai earthquakes, and Tōkai earthquakes, in addition to the overall article for Nankai megathrust earthquakes. This largely mirrors the Japanese structure (Japanese has other subarticles, but same major ones), so seems right.
- —Nils von Barth (nbarth) (talk) 02:49, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Nankai megathrust earthquakes. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090919102320/http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/moore/Nankai_megathrust_broad_weak_regions.pdf to http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/moore/Nankai_megathrust_broad_weak_regions.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.