Talk:Russians in the United Kingdom
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Image copyright problem with Image:Komisar.jpg
The image Image:Komisar.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
The following images also have this problem:
Unsourced notable people
In light of this discussion, I've removed the unsourced entries from the list of notable individuals in the article. They are listed below, as they appeared in the article, so as to facilitate their restoration if and when references can be found. Cordless Larry (talk) 13:33, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- Alexander Obolensky, rugby union footballer
- Dame Helen Mirren, actress (Russian father)
- Sir Peter Ustinov, actor, writer and raconteur
- Martin Benson, actor (Russian father)
- Sir Isaiah Berlin, philosopher
Roman Pavlyuchenko, footballer at Tottenham Hotspur Andrei Arshavin, footballer at Arsenal Yuri Zhirkov, footballer at Chelsea Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, footballer at Everton
- Oleg Prokofiev, painter and son of Sergei Prokofiev
- Gabriel Sviatoslavovich Prokofiev, classical DJ, composer and grandson of Sergei Prokofiev
- Alina Ibragimova, violinist
- Stuart Rose, Chief Executive of Marks & Spencer (Russian father)
- Mick Jones, Guitarist & Vocalist with The Clash (Russian mother).
- Theodore Komisarjevsky, a stage designer and director
- Lilia Kopylova, international professional dancer
- Sophia Myles, actress (Russian grandmother)
- Stephen Poliakoff, screenwriter & director (Russian father).
- Paul Kossoff, guitarist and songwriter, co-founder of blues band Free (Russian father)
- Robert Skidelsky (Baron Skidelsky), politician, economist and writer.
- Alexandra Tolstoy, writer and explorer
- Nikolai Tolstoy, prominent Russo-British historian
- Theo Fabergé, grandson of Peter Carl Fabergé and scion of the The House of Fabergé dynasty
- Sir Paul Vinogradoff, historian specializing in Anglo-Saxon law
- Albert Coates - conductor and composer (Russian mother, and born in Russia).
- Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister (Russian grandmother)
I created a new infobox which includes:
Konstantin Novoselov • Vladimir Peniakoff • Peter Ustinov • Paul Vinogradoff
Helen Mirren • Albert Coates • Paul Vinogradoff • Vasily Chichagov
Nikolay Ogarev • Sidney Herbert • Georgette Heyer • Robert Skidelsky